1. The members of EMPOWER are Independent Distributors of its products. No employer-employee relationship exists between EMPOWER and its members.
2. Independent Distributors are in nature Private Entrepreneurs. They determine the manner of how they do their business specially the selling of the company's products. But as product distributors, it is their duty to properly represent the company, its products and marketing plan. They are bound to comply with the policies and procedures being implemented by the company.
3. Independent Distributors are entitle to commissions based on EMPOWER Marketing Plan whenever they purchase the company's products or contribute sales to the company by referring other Independent Distributors.
4. The registration to become an Independent Distributor is FREE. The only requirement is to purchase the PRODUCT/SERVICE Package and fill up the application form provided by the company or register online.
5. Payment for the PRODUCT/SERVICE Package or any other Products or Services of the company is non-refundable. But items purchased are subject to replacement within seven (7) days from the day of purchase if found defective, damaged or in bad order.
6. The rights and privileges of an Independent Distributor under EMPOWER Marketing Plan is non-transferable.
7. EMPOWER has the authority to modify its marketing plan as deemed necessary under any circumstances to benefit both its Independent Distributors and the Company.
By clicking/checking the AGREE checkbox below certifies that I agree to the TERMS and CONDITIONS stated above.